Apothecary Jar DIY

As many of you know I have accepted a new job. I have been substitute teaching as of late, but I am now an SBRI Interventionist for the third grade team at John B. Stanton Elementary! Go SHARKS! Haha, so I have a little area/desk to decorate and make my own. This DIY Apothecary jar holds smarties for my smart little students.

This quick DIY would be super cute in the bathroom for cottom balls or bath fizzy balls, or q-tips! Hmm, that might me happening soon to a bathroom near me! 
What you need: A jar...I used an emptied and washed applesauce jar. 
A candle stick, as tall or as short as you want... I got this little one from the dollar store, $1!
Spray paint...I used light blue because navy and light blue are our school colors.
Label...I used scrap book paper and letters, then just used clear packing tape to secure it.
Hot Glue...To put the bottom on the jar.

Shark Smarties!

All done and ready for my desk, you can't tell me you don't want a smartie out of this jar!


Comments

Popular Posts