Grocery Shopping in Heels! YES, you CAN!!!

Outfit Share. I love nothing more than gathering things that have been in my closet for a long time and putting them together for a second life. I seriously think that nearly all of this has been in there for over a year..or two, minus my shoes. 
Ruffle Grey Shirt - The LOFT, on sale a few (like 4 or more...?) years ago
Long Black Cardigan - Maurices, last year
Skinny Jeans - Vigoss, maybe Maurices, 2 years ago
Black Wedges -  New York & Company, a while back.. maybe not a year, but I think a while. 
Perfect Grocery Going Outfit. 

Below are the top three reasons to wear heels/wedges when grocery shopping! 


TOP three reasons to wear wedges or heels when grocery shopping....

1) High Heels/Wedges Make You Taller
Dear fun size friends or as others call you, "Vertically Challenged" we all know you love to wear your heels to add some inches to your head, even us tall girls like to gain a little height now and then. Having that extra height can make you feel extra hot! As for the grocery store...reaching things on the top shelf, well, it's never been so easy. 

2) High Heels/Wedges Don't Make You Look Fat
Unlike some styles, I've found that high heels won't make you look fat, even paired with my skinny jeans, (which do not make me look skinny) I still feel slim. But we all can agree on that general observation, heels are more slimming than flats. So when wearing heels at the grocery store you can purchase two tubs of ice cream and no one will know the wiser that you're going to consume all those calories. 

3) High Heels/Wedges Can Make an Outfit
Even a pair of jeans and a fitted t-shirt can take on an entirely different look when a pair of heels is added. I always feel this way when going to school to teach, flats are teacher shoes, lets be honest, my heels are my sassy shoes. So why not be sassy when grocery shopping?


La te da, the end. 

Comments

Popular Posts