Fajitas!

I am a big fan of Fajitas, at home in Missouri there is a restaurant called El'Rodeo, and I always get a half order of fajitas! Most anytime we go Mexican, I go Fajitas. 

I present to you Fajita's at home... and apologize for not taking a picture of the end result on a plate served. I forgot and ate them... haha. 
You'll need two peppers, I like two different colors, makes them prettier. Also one small onion. 

Slice up your onion and peppers. 

Use Beef Flanks and cut into strips.

In once sauce pan turn the peppers and onions on a low heat. Add small amounts of water on occasion to keep them juciy. 

Cook the steak in a cast iron skillet, of however you prefer. Make sure you do no cook them too quickly, because that wil make them tough to chew. 

Add cooked beef to the sauce pan with the peppers and onions, then add a fajita seasoning. I just bought some in a package.

Heat up small tortillas.
Sit out sour-cream
A bowl of chopped lettuce and shredded cheese.
And of course salsa.

I also made Rice and Refried Beans. 




Comments

Popular Posts