Egg-tremely Soft Hairs

Alright, my post before this one was a DIY Egg White Face Mask, I had to get the whites from the eggs, so why waste the yolks? That being said, welcome to...Dun Dun Dah Duh! Egg Yolk Hair Treatment - 101. Egg yolks won’t only make your hair softer, shinier and healthier but help you to grow it long as well. 
What you will need: Two Egg Yolks, Two Tablespoons of Olive Oil, 3/4-1 cup of cool water.

1. Gather your ingredients together.
2. Simply mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a 3/4 of a cup to 1 cup of water, depending on how much hair you have on your pretty little head. 
3. Brush out your hair.
4. Slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp making sure to really get the mixture into your roots.
5. Massage throughly into all of your hair. Best to do this over the sink or leaning of the bath tubIt might feel a little sticky, but hey! Think of the results!
6. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. You can leave your hair down or twist it up and out of the way
7. Rinse hair with cool water. 
8. Pick through hair, starting from your ends and working your way to your roots. 
9. Let dry, I would not advise heat drying your hair. I try to let mine dry natually as often as I can. Less Heat = Healthier Hair!



Happy styling and I hope you have an Egg-stra soft hair!  
The End! :) XO Mallory


 Okay, so it's really not the end. I went about my day allowing my hair to dry and it was still kinda icky from the eggs and oil. So I ended up washing it with my regular shampoo and using a little bit of my usual conditioner. After it dried (for real) I could tell a difference. But before hand it was silky and shiny and smooth, but looked egg-stremely greasy and nasty. So, there ya go. Wash it before you leave the house. Haha  


                                                                            After shine... 




































                                                                      The REAL end. 

Comments

Popular Posts