Pen Pal Puzzles

I posted a few weeks ago about Pen-Pal ideas. So this is a little follow up and quick DIY. 

To start off with I have to share what my sweet cousin Brady sent to me in reply to the bottle message I sent him. (Bottle message blog is here: http://malloryannramsey.blogspot.com/2012/09/pen-pal-awesomeness.html). He has always loved planets and knows so much about them, I can not help but be impressed. Inside the envelope was a clue that read, "Align the planets before trying to read, (signed) Youre favorite Astronomer" How cute is that!? 
 There was a message on the back of each planet starting with Pluto ending at the Sun, I was so impressed with his creativity. 

 Here was Jupiter. :) 

In response, this is what is in the mail and on its way... 

1.Get a puzzle that the person working it will enjoy... for Brady, I got Super-Heros and for Reese, I got Winnie the Pooh!

2. Work the Puzzle.. 

3. Flip it over and write on it... 

4. Break it up into pieces again... and rebox. 

5. I taped the two boxes together and put on a mailing label. Off to the Post Office! 

Fun, fun, fun! This is one of my favorite things about living far away, and a great way to build memories with little ones when you live far away. 


















Comments

  1. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing, I love the planet idea! My two year old grandson loves the planets and knows more about them than me! I will be doing that one today! Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post thank you Lela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts