Pen-Pal {Awesomeness}

I can remember getting mail as a child and being soooo excited! That excitement was revived nearly a year ago when my friend Torrie and I started sending each other letters in the mail. After moving to CT the letters began to come in, and now I have serval pen-pals that I keep up with. Although, a majority of them are under the age of 10, I don't really care. I know they love getting mail just as much as I do.
This was my first attempt at mailing something other than a letter or something in a box, so I hope it works. I used an empty water bottle. Inside there are smarties, crayons, stickers, air-heads, and a letter challenging Brady to be more creative than me in his response, I think he will be up for the challenge.

A few ideas to try: as a little booklet, in code like a Crypto-quip, backwards so they read it in a mirror, on the back of a puzzle, fold the paper so it cant be unfolded, in a spiral and then cut it so the paper swirls, a math equation for the order of the words, hmmm, as a newspaper article, in invisible ink!...the possibilities are endless. 
GAME ON! 

Comments

Popular Posts