Love Mapping

where we met .  where we fell in love . where we live now
 Another pinterest idea brought to life. I saw this months ago and knew I wanted to make it. I just didnt know where we would be living. I might have to change it someday, but for now it is fitting. Here's the go of it! 
I found this old fram at the Goodwill for $1.99 and thought it would work well.
I then roughed it up to match the black framed mirror and black/wood framed clock. I used some regular black crafting paint and sandpaper. 
Then I cut out my states from an online website with all the maps on them and made my little words to go with them. Also I doodled hearts on the cities where the events took place. 
Then framed them up. 
Where we met in 2006. Bolivar, MO
Where we fell in love in 2009, Cherry Point, NC 
Where we live now 2012, Norwich/Taftville, CT
Hang it on the wall and youre done my crafty friend!
THE END. XO




Comments

Popular Posts