Run, Forrest Run!


Since moving to CT and joining a group on Facebook called the Halloween 100 Mile Challenge, I have been running everymorning. I started with just a little bit at a time and have worked my way up to nearly 3 miles a morning. I know for you hard core runners, 3 miles is a cake walk (mmmm I want cake), but I must say I am happy with myself. I usually leave at about 7:20-7:30 in the morning and get it all in first thing of the day. I have found that if I do it first thing of a morning, there is no excuse. Afterwards, I have a good stretch, eat my breakfast, and go about my boring day. 
Starting on August 13 up until now I have ran a little over 30 miles and it feels pretty good, once i get back home. 

A nice stretch when I'm done, and you CAN NOT forget your good running jams! They are essential. 

Here is the route I ran today, there is this super easy (free to use) website, runningmap.com.
Pretty Cool, eh? My phone is too slow to have a running app, so I use this handy dandy tool. 
Happy life, happy jogging, happy walking. 
I will leave you now with two of my favorite quotes, "A runners hardest step is the first one out the door." and "No matter how slow you are walk/jog/running, you are always lapping the person on the couch." 

THE END, feel motivated? You should. Haha. 

Comments

Popular Posts