Satur-date

Because my darling husband works so hard all week, while I sit at home and craft and blog and skype, we spent today together. Movie going and baking cookies. We saw the Campaign, a new movie with Will Ferrel and Zach Galifinakis. To recap it for you, In order to gain influence over their North Carolina district, two CEOs seize an opportunity to oust long-term congressman Cam Brady by putting up a rival candidate. Their man: naive Marty Huggins, director of the local Tourism Center. Its crude humor is why people will see it in the box office, but I found Marty's naivety to  humor me the most. I rate it a 6 on a scale of 1-10, 10 high. Jesse rated it at a 6-7 as well. It's one of those that you'll see once and then never care to watch again (unless its a late night you cant sleep and thats the only thing that's on tv). The sugar cookies turned out mighty yummy, baked by Mallory and taste tested by Jesse. The frosting was a conglomeration of butter flavored crisco, powedered sugar, a little bit of vanilla, and some milk. It nearly tasted like Grandma Barbara's frosting. :) I posted my shirt because I like it. And my hunger games pendant. Bouy-ya, I knew you wanted to know what I was wearing. THE END. Off to watch Star Wars with my love and eat our cookies. 
XO Mallory 

Comments

Popular Posts