Wedding Card [Keepsake]

 This was an idea I saw on pinterest nearly a year ago, and now it is done! Horay! I thought this was a great way to keep your wedding cards. It could even be done with birthday cards, or anniversary cards. 
The How-To... 
1. What you need, card stock to be the front and back pages of your book, metal binder rings (found at Wal-Mart in the office supplies), mod podge or your favorite kind of adhesive, hot glue gun, if you have heavier paper to glue down, scrapbook paper, and I also used some lace ribbon, buttons, and glitter paper. 
2. Measure the size of your cards against the paper to make your front and back covers. (I have to make two books one large and one small because we have so many guests at our wedding.) Hole punch the cards agains the cover to make sure they will be even in the book. 
3. Then put the cards on the binder rings and set aside. 
4. Decorate your covers, front and back. 
5. This photo above is of my two book covers.
6. This photo is of my two book backs.
7. Place your covers on front and back, make sure your holes are punched on the correct sides, I made the ditzy mistake of making 4 front covers. Haha. 
8. Wah- la, sista! You're done! Now set that somewhere so every one can oooo and ahhh at your craftiness. 
Larger on the left and smaller on the right. 


THE END. 
XO Mallory

Comments

Popular Posts