Magnetic Make-Up Board - DIY

This is something I saw on Pinterest and have been wanting to make for quite a while! I am so glad to have it done and love the way it looks, not to mention the counter space it clears up from my morning make-up mess. 

I present to you the DIY Magnetic Make-Up Board!

1. What you need. I used a small cookie sheet, alread magnetic, DUH! You will need magnets, paint if you want to make it a different color...super glue, and decorative ribbon if you choose. 
2. Super glue magnets to the backs or bottoms of your make-up. 
3. The spray paint I had originally wanted to use didn't work well on the cookie sheet surface, so I just used the trusty ol craft paint. 
4. I then splattered it with brown and white to give it a more antique look to match our bathroom. 
5. Added lace trim, if you frame your board I don't think this is necessary, but definitely a must if you're only using the cookie sheet like I did. 
6. After the paint is dry and the magnets glue has dried put it all together!

 Here it is completed! 

 Keep in mind how much make up you want on the board. I just put up what I use the most, and then a lot of my lip colors, because I switch those up with my outfits.. this is a pretty small board, but like I said it is totally up to you. 


I had some extra lace trim so I added it to the jars that I keep my brushes and liners in. 

The little counter decor. 

. . . . . . . . . . . 

Happy Crafting Loves! 


Comments

Popular Posts