Bacon Wrapped Chicken - Yummers

This is a recipe I saw on Pinterest and knew my husband would love it. All I have to say about this easy meal is, "nom nom nom nom nom nommmmm mmmm!" So DANG good! 

What you'll need:
Chicken Breasts
Bacon
S&P
Chili Powder
Brown Sugar

I used 3 chicken breasts, cut into three pieces. Thus making 9 total, needing 9 slices of bacon. 

 Sprinkle Salt and Pepper over chicken and rub with chili powder. 

 Wrap in bacon, this is the fun part. 

Next roll the whole thing in your plate of brown sugar. Do not fully coat it, just a smidge of sweetness. 
 Lay in pan, I used cooking spray instead of olive oil to save a few calories. 

 Repeat the process 8 more times. Bake in oven for 35 min at 400 degrees. 

 I took my chicken and bacon out and place them on a paper towel on a plate, because as you can see the nastyness below.. I didnt want them basking in the grease any longer. 

 And they're done and ready to serve. I can not get over how easy and seriosly yummy these were! 

 We served our meal with bake beans and a fresh salad. 

 So stinking good... 

 I coudnt stop taking pictures... Haha. 

 YUM. 

Ya gotsa give credit where credit is due. :) 


Comments

  1. Absolutely delicious!! Thanks for the dinner idea, my hubby and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! I'm so glad! :) we loved it too and it was sooo easy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts