Bubble Pizza

Bubble Pizza is one of the first dishes I learned to make as a girl. I was in 4-H and I was not a very patient cook. Luckily I've matured a bit, but my sweet husband and I can not help but love this dish! 
With pleasure, I present to you... Bubble Pizza. :) 

What you will need: 13x9 or whatever size pan you want to use, biscuits, sauce, cheese, toppings. 

1. Open can of 8 biscuits, tear into small peices. 

 2. Cover the bottom of the pan, but first use your PAM!!

 3. Spread your sauce. I used 1/2 a jar of spaghetti sauce.

 4. Add your other toppings. Jesse and I added, cheese, sausage, pepperoni and mushrooms. 

 5. All the good stuff on and ready to bake. Preheat oven on whatever your can of biscuits says, and bake for about 25 min.  

All done. 

 Served with Salad. 
Mine. 

 His. 

And enough leftovers to share for lunch the next day or two. 

Now that is SCRUMDIDDLYUMTIOUS! 

Comments

Popular Posts