Grandma Barbara's Scarves

After a quick trip home to Missouri, I am glad to be home but am reminded of how wonderful the people there are. I miss you all more than you know. 

Growing up down the road from my Grandma Barbara and Papa Bernard, it is not hard to speculate where I got my crafty vibe. After introducing Grandma Barbara to my Etsy and showing her the scarves I sold, she gave me a few that she made long ago to put up for sale. They are "Western" no doubt, but I think there is a vintage flair to them. I posted them to my Etsy shop today for $10.00 each and have already had a little bit of interest in them. They are so 90's and country I can help but giggle when I look at them, but hey, someone else might love them a lot! Here they are...
Miss. Mauve

Ms. Scarlet

And my personal favorite: The Teal Eagle. 

If you feel so inclined to go purchase one right now click this link to my Etsy! 

Thanks Grandma for the scarves and I'll let you know what profit comes from them. You have always been a crafting and kitchen inspiration. Love you dearly. 




Comments

Popular Posts