Classroom Prints

I've made a few new signs for my soon to be classroom... I've found tons online that I've liked a lot... but I went ahead and made my own of a few that I felt I needed to word my way.

This is one I saw on Amazon, and liked the concept, but the layout and such was a little high-schooley for my style..
This next one is similar to one I've seen on pinterest... I said this to some kids the other day and it was actually very effective.

This one, haha, I've got to give credit to my mom. Growing up she would always say, "because I'm the mom." and that was a pretty good answer to most anything we asked "why" to.. Behold...
Thanks mom... :) If you want a copy of one of these, I think you can just right click and copy image.. :)
HAPPY TEACHING.

Comments

  1. I'd really love to see these pictures, but they won't load. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! I am so sorry, I didn't even realize they weren't showing up... Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts