DIY Whiteboard/Refrigerator Magnets

These DIY Whiteboard Magnets (or regular refrigerator magnets) are VERY simple and totally personalized to your decor or style. 

Here is my set all done.. 


What you will need...scrapbook paper, use scraps because they are going to be small, no need to waste a full sheet on one tiny circle. You'll need Modge Podge, magnets, flat glass beads, I got my set from Michaels, and a hot glue gun. 


 1. Modge Podge with a brush on the flat side of the pebble. 

 2. Place your paper on the pebbke, design side to the glue. 

 3. Modge Podge over it again to seal it on the pebble. 

 4. Let the Modge Podge dry and then add hot glue. 

 5. Stick on the magnet.

 6. Hold it tight and let it dry. 

 Repeat, repeat, repeat! 

 The baggie of pebbles I bough came with 20 in it. Here are my 20! 

 I'll be taking them to my classroom soon, but here they are on the refrigerator. 

Comments

  1. I just saw that you have Holes on your read aloud list...I read that with my fourth graders and they loved it, obviously! Other good ones are Where the Red Fern Grows (if you can handle reading that one out loud...I cried in front of the class) and we are currently reading The Giver - they are very much into it. Unsolicited suggestions I'm sure you appreciate. ;) Anywho, fourth grade is awesome. I'm so happy for you to have your own bunch of babies to love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These fridge magnets are always so much fun to make, and there's thousands of possible designs. I love what you did.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts