Holiday Window Wreaths

We have three windows in our living room, and now we have three small wreaths to adorn each one this holiday season! 


I bought the wood stem wreaths at Target when the fall stuff went on sale, they were originally $2.50 each and I got them 80% off! WAH-HOO!

The ribbons and greenery I used were left over from years past holiday crafts. 
The ribbon is going to make one loop around the wreath and then the front will be the full piece like this below...

 You will need 2 ribbosn per wreath, one for the hanger and one for the bow.

 I used 3 little green stems on each wreath and 2-4 berries on each. You can fasten them with hot glue.

 Lovely and Sparkly...


 Apologies, it's side ways...

 I could not get the flash to cooperate so it's kinda shady lookin' (BAH, get it? Shady...)

One for each window! 




Comments

Popular Posts