Treats for Teachers!

Starting in January I will no longer share a classroom with another teacher! Jesse and I are moving to NC and I will have my very own 4th grade classroom! I am beyond excited to start this new adventure! Theese are the gifts I made for my teaching team, just to say thanks for all they have done for me. I will miss my Stanton friends and wish you all the best. 

I'll be adding pencils and pens before I give them to my pals, along with a thank you card. 


For Ms. Droesch

 For Ms. Wheeler

 For Ms. Hanner

 I think the set of three is adorable! And each one a bit unique. 

The HOW TO... 
I used 3 empited and washed soup cans. Scrapbooking paper hot glued around the top. Crayons glues along the bottom, point up! and small wooden (Woodsies) letters leftover form another craft I had. I painted the letter to match the theme of each teachers cup. Very simple, yet very cute. 



Comments

Popular Posts