Bulletin Board Brilliance!

Bulletin Board Easiness! 
Clothes pins with thumb-tacs! 


What you will need:
Hot Glue and Gun
Scrapbooking Paper (Optional)
Scissors
Thumb-tacs (Dollar Store)
Basic Clothes Pins (36 for $1 @ Dollar Tree)


 1. Take a clothes pin

 2. Hot glue along one side... 

3. Place scrapbook strip onto the clothes pin. Pattern side up. Before I began I cut several small strips. 

 4. Repeat! 

 5. Place one dot of hot-glue on the backside, I places it right below the two little lines... 

 6. Add the thumb-tac...and allow dry time. 

7. Repeat for all! 


 I made 30 in all, 10 in orange, 10 in green, and 10 in blue. 


 I don't move into my classroom for a few more weeks, so they are not on the bulletin board yet. But there is how they look hanging up. 

(My little brother and my nephew!)

Once they are up in the room, I'll post an update. Happy Crafts, Happy Rooms. 





Comments

Popular Posts