Pencil Bouquet for Teacher!

This craft is simple and best of all CHEAP. I made this for my classroom. I'm planning on using it as a centerpiece for our writing table. Artifical flowers will go inside.

What you need: Hot Glue and Gun, Pencils, Emptied and washed soup can, ribbon of your choice, and a little bit of patience. :)

Hot glue the pencils to the can, one by one... this is the most time consuming part, I did eraser side up just to keep it looking finnished. My husband suggested sharpening all the pencils and putting the points at the top, but I could see them breaking and me hating the whole piece becasue one part is messed up. Haha. Run a line of glue along the bottom edge of the can and the pencils to secure them. Tie a ribbon around it and wah-la! :) Perfect gift for teacher

Here are some photos of it all done. The R ribbon was left over from our wedding and the other pieces were just scraps I have laying around. So all together this project only cost me the pencils!





Comments

Popular Posts