Chic Little Clipboard

Finally, back online after a month without internet at our new house in North Carolina. Hopefully, now I can get back on the blogging. :) Sorry it's been so long! 

_________

Every teacher needs a chic little clipboard. Walk around the school with a clipboard and a paper to copy and no one will even question you.. Haha. The clipboard says, "I've got things to do, don't get in my way!" in a friendly way of course! 

This is my newly finnished clipboard for my 4th grade classroom. 
(This is the front side with the paper Modge Podged to it, along the sides is most important the secure the paper down.)

 Scrapbooking Paper
Modge Podge
Hot Glue
Ribbon
Sharpie
A little bit of time. 
I trimmed the top and the bottom with hot glue and sparkly ribbon, just becasue I love things that sparkle and I wanted it to have a more polished look. 

 I used the same ribbon to add a few loops to the top, this gives it the girly flair that I love, and of course more sparkle! I also sharpied (paint pen) on the letter R and a few dots.. :) 

 And here is the back side more dots and more Modge Podge! :) 

You can use any type of clipboard brown or clear. This is a clear one I had from High School when I was on the BHS Entomology Team. haha. :) 

Happy Crafting and Happy Teaching. 


Comments

Popular Posts