Paleo 30 Day Challenge

Hello my loves! It has been quite a while since I posted, although I should've known it would be that way when I started teaching! The title of this post essentially tells you what this blog post is all about... A few ladies that I work with mentioned the Paleo Caveman "diet" to me. I don't know that I would call it a "diet" as in I'm attempting to lose weight, all though that would be a perk, but more as a "diet" in changing how I eat.

What I'm going to be using my blog for this next 30 days is, posting recipes and my progress or fails in the "diet" world. :) (An ironic shout out to Mary Blair, who predicted my recipe and craft blog becoming my dieting journal, haha.) Anyway, follow or not to follow, that'll be up to you. 

And so it begins....with grocery shopping... 


I used that website to hlep me make a few choices... I also planned out the week of my meals. See further below... and I'm trying very hard to ignore the pantry full of things that were non existent in the paleolithic era of the cavemen...


I'm thinking this will help my type A personality stay on track! Haha.. basically a checklist for everyday! Brilliant!


If only...should I lock the pantry? 

Nah, I can do this... 


Comments

Popular Posts