Paleo Weeks Dos and Tres!

So, continuing with the Paleo has continued to to easier than i thought. I'm about to start the 4th week of clean eating, and I can tell that my body is much happier with the choices I've been making. I've come to halt on what to do with all the other foods in my pantry that may never be eaten now. Hamburger Helpers and such. I'm looking forward to the end of the 30 days, I have missed my pastas, but I know now that its moderation than anything. I didn't do such a hot job keeping up with every meal via instagram the past two weeks. So I'll give the run down of most meals, and a shout out apology to my little brother Sam. He seems to be quite annoyed that my instagram is food all the time, ha-ha.

So, I was to lazy to crop off the sides, ha. This evening we had Pork Chops on the grill and a mixed vegetable side. :) 

This one was a goodie! I baked a whole chicken on 450 for about an hour. We had sliced potatoes on the side that were baked in the same dish as the chicken. The asparagus was a nice addition. (I know the potato rule, but I didn't have that many, plus my body is fine with it...it's all about what works for you.)

Two weekends ago we had homework from our Principal to watch a video for our standardized testing that is coming up. We got together at my friend Amanda's house and had taco dip and margaritas. I tried my very best to lay off the tostitos, but hey..ya gotta have one cheat day! 

This was a delicious little tossed together meal. Ground Pork, zucchini, squash, and tomato. I was really please with this mixture. The pork gave it a different flavor that just chicken would. 

My friend Emily suggested eggs and avacado together. My inner elementary schooler couldn't resist the temptation of green eggs and ham! :)

This was fantastic! My momma messaged me a recipe for paleo meat balls that she found on pinterest. They were really quite good. The sauce we used we paleo as well. Organic tomato sauce with mushrooms and onions. 

And you can never go wrong with some tuna and cucumber salad. 

I know I have mentioned that I am not doing this to lose weight, and I dont suggest that you do. Do it to change your way of thinking and to have a healthier life style. The plus is, I've shed pounds, and thats just a little more motivation not to go back to eating all the processed junk I used to. 

Happy Eating and Healthy Eating.
Love! 



Comments

Popular Posts