First Day Frame

This was a quick idea I saw on pinterest that I wanted to get done pronto. I bought foam board and foam sheets from the Dollar Tree, spending on $2 on supplies.. I also bought some tubs for my room, magnets, and binder clips. Bless my sweet husbands heart for understanding how happy $10 spent at the Dollar Tree will make me. Haha. 

The board is measured out 4 inches from the edge of the board. I used a sharpie paint pen to draw on the polka dots. I cut the middle out with an box cutter and the letters with scissors. Hot glue and BAM. There you have it.

My goal is to take the kids pictures on the first, 100th, and last day. Then giving them all 3. I'd like to do a class picture, maybe with this over my face and the kids around me, on those 3 days also. Hopefully I can have them printed and ready to go on the last day. (That might be the tricky part..) 


3 weeks until I am back in the room preparing for school! Can't wait to start decorating and blogging. 

UPDATE****
Here we are on the first day!!!!! 
Happy Sweet Faces!! 

And they just had to so a silly one!!! 


Here are the other goodies I found at the Dollar Tree. 



Comments

Popular Posts