Gifts for My Gals

As a new school year begins, I wanted to treat my two teammates to a little something. On my teachers budget, I had to think homemade, but that just makes it more special, right? 

Pretty Cute for only $5 each! :) (Sorry Leanne and Amanda, if you're reading this! haha) 

Cup - $1 Dollar Tree

Toilet Paper Roll... well you know where those come from! 

Ribbon and Paper- Hot glue your little tag to the inside of the roll. Like so...

Stuff the bottom of the roll with extra tissue so the pens don't fall through the bottom.

Wrap with a color of your choice, I used pink and yellow. 

Similar to a boquet. 

Pens and Pencils $3. 

Frame $1. With a free printable. 

Put it all together! Not too shabby! 


Love you girls! Heres to another wonderful year together in 4th grade. 













Comments

  1. Like we care, Mallory. It totally made my morning! Thanks for thinking of me :o) Yay for our first day down & here's to a stupendous rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts