September - Currently Issue

Hello to you! Hello to September! This is the currently for the 9th month of the year. For a currently tutorial click here and make your own! HERE!!


The currently above pretty much sums up the start of September. 
I am super excited to start another Paleo 30 Day challenge. Although, I don't think that Jesse is near as excited. I'm sure there will be several little recipes for Paleo meals this month. 

Here are a few other things I wanted to share... 

My amazing buys at Target... 9 Classic Children's Books. Rewritten for 3-4 grade levels. I am excited to add these to my classroom library. They were in the dollar aisle and they were only 50 cents each at the register!! WINNING!
And here they are on my instagram 'malanram' as well... http://instagram.com/malanram

Last but not least, these beautiful boxes from Michaels. 
Love that organization. 

Thats all for now! 
Love! 


Comments

Popular Posts