Green Sauce Chicken Enchiladas.

Funny story before I begin this post... this is literally the first time I have made real looking enchiladas. Not because I don't like them, or my husband doesnt like them, but because I spent the first 24 years of my life thinking that enchiladas were something totally different. Ya know, how when your mom makes something, and its kind of a family staple in the kitchen...? Well my mothers enchiladas were more of a hispanic version of lasagna... layer down the tortilla, then the meat, then the cheese, and repeat. I made that for of "enchilada" a few months ago, only for my husband to be like, .... "uh, Mallory, what is this?" haha... So here we go, not moms style, but the real style of enchiladas. 

What you will need:
meat, i used chicken
cheese, i used great value mexican blend
tortillas, i used tortillas - haha
sauce, i used mild green chille el paso brand

1. Bake the chicken in the oven 350 for about 45 min, until it is nice and done and will pull apart. 

 2. pull chickens apart, like so... i also added a hand full of cheese here, just to give it some stuffin' :) 

 3. decide how large you want your rolls to be...

 4. roll those chickens up, mine made six

 5. pour over the can of suace, and sprinkle over the cheese


6. then bake! :) 
7. then eat!

Sorry I dont have an after, but i do promise they were delicious! 

Comments

Popular Posts