Muffin Pan - Use #4

The strong and powerful muffin pan strikes again! This time not in the oven!
I am an avid fan of lemon in my drink. I will sometimes go as far as taking the lemon off the glass of the poor unobservant person sitting next to me in a restaurant. I must confess, I am a lemon thief. Haha.

Here is is the brilliancy of all lemons. The best part about it is you can really taste the lemon in it and it lets the flavor out a smidgen at a time. So you're mouth isn't all, "whoa" pucker face! It is just right.

Get lemons, Slice Lemons, Place in pan with water, Freeze. DONE.

When life gives you lemons, make ice with them! Isnt that how the saying goes? 
Mmm, pink lemonade. Makes it even better. 

Not to mention how great they look to friends or guests or neighbors that see you with your glass on the balcony. 



Comments

Popular Posts